• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked [UPDATED] - Sirius Husker Remix, 2014 Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckTownHusker

Blackshirt Sith Lord
10 Year Member
Here it is, Husker fans - the 2014 update of my Husker Sirius Remix.

This version includes updated audio clips from recent seasons, including Martinez and the Kellogg-Westerkamp Hail Mary.

I'm trying to eclipse the number of views from the old version, so be please be sure to share and like!

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vJcoIJ5HUM
[video=youtube;5vJcoIJ5HUM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vJcoIJ5HUM[/video]

Last edited:

Fantastic work, DuckTown. Thanks for sharing!

One thought: the siren at the beginning gives me a different kind of "chill" after the slew of tornadoes in NE.

I still absolutely love Matt Davison's response to the Westercatch, and ending with Jack's TD is perfect.

Also gave me a chance to check out a few of your other videos. "2012 Tunnel Walk" is fantastic. You're talented - have you considered applying to the university to do the 2014 Tunnel Walk? :)

Fantastic work, DuckTown. Thanks for sharing!
One thought: the siren at the beginning gives me a different kind of "chill" after the slew of tornadoes in NE.
I still absolutely love Matt Davison's response to the Westercatch, and ending with Jack's TD is perfect.

Good call about the recent storms that have been bludgeoning the areas around West Point, Blair and a host of other cities between the Oma+Linc metro and Norfolk, etc.

I put that in there because I wanted to evoke the typical rough weather and farm lifestyle that Nebraska is known for. In our state, the Huskers ARE Nebraska and Nebraska IS Huskers. I suppose there are some Creighton fans, too, but UNL = State of Nebraska to most folks. Thunder and tornadoes are part of what shape us as a "breed" and it's part of the resiliency of hard working Midwest folks.

But yes, thoughts and prayers are definitely with those families.

Also gave me a chance to check out a few of your other videos. "2012 Tunnel Walk" is fantastic. You're talented - have you considered applying to the university to do the 2014 Tunnel Walk? :)

Maybe I should? Anyone know how to submit something like that to the school? I really have no idea if they hire out that sort of thing to freelance work or just produce it in-house with the HuskerVision team. At the least, maybe I can plant some ideas in their heads for modernizing the Tunnel Walk a bit. That was really the goal here - keep the tradition but, you know, put on some fresh deodorant and a clean tshirt.

Also, as many said, I could think of no other way to end it than with Jack Hoffman. In a weird way, Jack has sort of become this generation's Brook Berringer. He represents not only research for pediatric brain cancer, but he really is the emotional "rock" of what Husker football was all about. Brook got that, too, and he lived it out daily. It kind of has come full circle in a way because Brook was constantly working with kids, and now through his efforts and the mirrored efforts of guys like Rex Burkhead, you're seeing this little kid take on that mantel. It's really a cool thing to see and that play STILL makes me cry every time I watch it. God truly blessed the Hoffman family with an amazing boy and it's cool that they're able to share him with all of us and the world.

Looks like the video is making the rounds - it spiked up to 400+ views this morning.

Thanks everyone for checking it out!

Hey DuckTown, is this audio-only? Or is something wrong with the YouTubes here at work? I just see your 2014 wallpaper throughout the whole thing with the audio.

Hey DuckTown, is this audio-only? Or is something wrong with the YouTubes here at work? I just see your 2014 wallpaper throughout the whole thing with the audio.
That is all I get too. Thought there was something wrong with my computer.

What's the pont of a wallpaper and audio on youtube?

Here it is, Husker fans - the 2014 update of my Husker Sirius Remix.

This version includes updated audio clips from recent seasons, including Martinez and the Kellogg-Westerkamp Hail Mary.

I'm trying to eclipse the number of views from the old version, so be please be sure to share and like!

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vJcoIJ5HUM
[video=youtube;5vJcoIJ5HUM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vJcoIJ5HUM[/video]

Nice............enjoyed the visions in my head of each play :) Well Done DTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back