• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Updated Rivals 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did'nt we hear that at one point last year Moore was rated as the #1 recruit of the 2011 class? How does he drop to 79th?

I know, I could have sworn that one or more sources was saying he was #1 or close to it out of all positions. No big deal really, just crossed my mind.

I thought he was a higher ranked OT too and was surprised at the #9 when I looked it up.

Red Reign, you've been pumping up this guy for awhile. You think politics is keeping this guy from being ranked higher? Perhaps if he was a Gator pledge he would get more Rival's love?

I thought he was a higher ranked OT too and was surprised at the #9 when I looked it up.

Red Reign, you've been pumping up this guy for awhile. You think politics is keeping this guy from being ranked higher? Perhaps if he was a Gator pledge he would get more Rival's love?

Duh!:cool:

This is one of the real no-brainers of all the players and all the years I've been watching the rankings.

The more I follow recuiting, the more I just use the services to easily find video, offers, and recent interviews. The ratings just don't mean as much to me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back