• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

updated Rivals 100 & 250

Wandale Robinson up to #61 (was #98) and a 4-Star 6.0; Ty Robinson up to #91 (was #146).

Nebraska signee
Wandale Robinson
hopped into the Rivals100 after an impressive week at the All-American Bowl and is now the headliner on a class that should give Husker fans hope for the future.
Ty Robinson
(no relation)
also was a shaker in the final rankings

Glad they put 'no relation', because from the picture I thought they would have been brothers. :Biggrin:

Nebraska signee
Wandale Robinson
hopped into the Rivals100 after an impressive week at the All-American Bowl and is now the headliner on a class that should give Husker fans hope for the future.
Ty Robinson
(no relation)

Glad they put 'no relation', because from the picture I thought they would have been brothers. :Biggrin:
It's quite the uncanny resemblance. :nod:

The Rivals bump ups on our commits has pushed Nebraska's overall score upwards by ~ 100 + points to 2076 ... IIRC we were sitting at 1970 points after the December signing period.

Ranking still at #18 (now just two points behind Auburn and within 53 points of Tennessee -- bragging rights w/ my 17 y/o). Certainly appears to be an opportunity to move up again after the February signing period or even with another commit in next few days or week. ;)

Nebraska signee
Wandale Robinson
Ty Robinson
(no relation)

Agent Johnson and Agent Johnson. No relation

Agent Johnson and Agent Johnson. No relation

1a4c2f77-ac48-4d15-8c28-aeb91b9a1b3a.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back