• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Updated: FHSAA Committee Upholds Diggs' Ineligibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

BornToBeRed

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
Jordan Diggs' football future at Island Coast High School rests in the hands of the seven members of the Florida High School Athletic Association's Section 3 appeals committee.

Island Coast will petition that committee to reinstate the senior defensive back during a meeting at Manatee High School in Bradenton next Thursday

-Link to story

Saw it posted over on a Spartans' board. Definitely something to keep an eye on. It's just a matter of transfer eligibility - But still a decision that could affect his SENIOR year of football. I'd hate to see any kid have that taken away from him.

It would not effect his recrutiment or commitment, just his final year of football (and other sports) elgibility in Florida...I remember reading when he decided to transfer that there were some questions at the time...

Lets hope this works out for him one way or another....

Jordan Diggs’ football career at Island Coast may have ended before it even began.

The Florida High School Athletic Association's Section 3 appeals committee voted 5-0 to uphold an earlier FHSAA decision to rule the senior defensive back ineligible to play for the Gators.

Island Coast officials said they are considering appealing the committee’s decision.

Link to short story

What a tough break for Diggs. I really do hope the school exercises every option to get him back on the field for his senior year.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back