• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Updated decommits in recruiting thread after Erstad stepping down

Gives this staff some money to play with for immediate players for the 2019-2020 season, and we have some money free now for the 2020 class.

Michael Holdsworth from the 2019 class decommitted and went to Pitt.

Logan Paustian no longer committed in the 2020 class. He had a torn labrum and we have a commitment from Millard South catcher Drew Wessel.

Still trying to confirm if Brett Hammitt has left the team or not.

Still trying to confirm if Carson Nicodemo has indeed decommitted which all signs point to.

With this news only a matter of time before a few more decommit. Probably a good thing so the staff can get who they want. They have a lot of work to do for 2020 class before November.

I keep waiting to see an offer list by the new staff, lol. Guess we got spoiled a bit by quick actions by both the Frost staff and Hoiberg staff.

I keep waiting to see an offer list by the new staff, lol. Guess we got spoiled a bit by quick actions by both the Frost staff and Hoiberg staff.
This new NU staff is nothing if it isn’t a collection of aggressive recruiters. Will probably be a fairly tough sell with elite hurlers, for at least a bit without a proven pitching coach, though.

Baseball recruiting is so different than basketball or football. 90% of the players don’t announce offers. I can promise you that a ton of offers are going out right now, and even for guys that can help for 2020.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back