• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Updated Article: Mike Stoops interested in Nebraska defensive coordinator position

Status
Not open for further replies.

We don't have anyone on the staff that can recruit like zook.

And maybe there's a good reason for that.

Everything I've ever heard and read about the guy is that he's a slick used car salesman type. I'll leave the decision to Bo and assume he has good reasons if he hires Zook, but until then I hope he doesn't.

Another public BBS is saying Zook or Stoops with Gill possibly returning to Lincoln.

I won't link the other board, but it's now out there...
That doesn't sound very definitive. It could be Zook or Stoops as DC, plus Gill could possibly return? So basically anything could happen?

That doesn't sound very definitive. It could be Zook or Stoops as DC, plus Gill could possibly return? So basically anything could happen?

That's the Cliff notes version FLAS put out. There is more to it and some things in play. The source that he cited has been solid over time.

I've read that TO is asking Gill back (assistant AD position), but haven't heard if Gill is considering it.

That's the Cliff notes version FLAS put out. There is more to it and some things in play. The source that he cited has been solid over time.

Absolutely. I respect David. No need to link to another board. But if you are looking for 'some info to ponder'...yeah, it's out there. The sources putting this information out are VERY accurate. But, many things could still happen, including JP being named DC yet. Depends on how the $ and titles and details work out it seems.

The 'big' board I speak of is not a 'redboard', btw. ;)

Absolutely. I respect David. No need to link to another board. But if you are looking for 'some info to ponder'...yeah, it's out there. The sources putting this information out are VERY accurate. But, many things could still happen, including JP being named DC yet. Depends on how the $ and titles and details work out it seems.

The 'big' board I speak of is not a 'redboard', btw. ;)

but they all be huskerfan

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=solly

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back