• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Update on Patrick Onwuasor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Free Rivals content....

Quick hits

Despite recently picking up an offer from USC, a source said Patrick Onwuasor is probably not going to end up with the Trojans because they like him as a defensive back and he is set on playing wide receiver.

That's good news for Arizona and Nebraska, the top two teams vying for Onwuasor, a strong 6-foot-2, 190-pound three-star prospect from Inglewood, Calif.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1148412

good news.. hopefully Bo anc co. can land him and continue to add depth to that POSITION.

Last edited:
There has been a lot of speculation that Taariq Allen took Onwuasor's spot. I don't think so. Davie can flip to the defense as a safety. I know the staff is still looking for a safety and with Stafford's verbal now considered soft, I think Onwuaser could fit in nicely.

All the "shifting" that goes on with recruiting is a bunch of baloney. Just sign the kids, put 'em through camp and let the chips fall where they may. Of course you don't want to under-fill a given position, but we seem to be doing ok with Burkhead at RB instead of QB like his high school days.

Burkhead only played QB as a junior. He was primarily a runningback and camped as such during high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back