• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Update on DT Jonathan Bullard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Have to admit I'm a bit surprised we are still in this one.....our staff must be doing a bang-up job on Jonathan....anyway its down to Florida, South Carolina and Nebraska....his visit for the Ohio State game will be big....first time on campus and a big time game and atmosphere....

Suh and Crick our helping our cause with D-linemen big time bad...:)

Oh, wow, I forgot about this guy. I really didn't think we would have a chance when I read an article on him sometime this summer. I really like what our staff is doing in the recruiting game. Who is his lead recruiter?

Coach 'P'....

Oh, wow, I forgot about this guy. I really didn't think we would have a chance when I read an article on him sometime this summer. I really like what our staff is doing in the recruiting game. Who is his lead recruiter?

Watching some highlights of this kid on youtube he just destroys everyone he's playing against and he doesn't stop until the whistle blows. Very impressive player.

"Suh and Crick our helping our cause with D-linemen big time bad...:)"

The gift that keeps on giving!!!! Like others, I say thank you for the good info Red Reign

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back