• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Update on DE Lake Koa-Ka'ai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't see anything anywhere at this time, to confirm he has committed to any school....including Oregon....

Lake Koa-Ka-Kai has committed to the University of Oregon. He text John Talman jus a little bit ago. There is no link and John stated there will be a story shortly.

I'm not really surprised....west coast school coming off of the season they just had....I looked at their recruitng and really not a whole better than what we have done....they do have one 5-star and are about equal with us on 4-stars.....oh well good luck to him....:) Seems like a nice young man...

Lake Koa-Ka-Kai has committed to the University of Oregon. He text John Talman jus a little bit ago. There is no link and John stated there will be a story shortly.

I'm not really surprised....west coast school coming off of the season they just had....I looked at their recruitng and really not a whole better than what we have done....they do have one 5-star and are about equal with us on 4-stars.....oh well good luck to him....:) Seems like a nice young man...

Yup, I sure hope he get Joseph Carter. we really need some help at that position!

If Stafford is correct then we should....he is a short term solution as a 2-2 guy....we need to go out and get a high school kid or two next year.....

Plus Oregon has amazing facilites with all of the Nike money....

Yup, I sure hope he get Joseph Carter. we really need some help at that position!

Last edited:
Was hoping that we would have Mr. Koa-Ka'ai! Is Max Pirman (Orrville, OH) slated for DE or OLB?...thought I had heard DE for him. If Pirman is a DE and with Eric Martin moving over to DE, is getting a 2-for-2 JC enough for this recruiting cycle.

By the way, RR...thanks for the updates!!!!

DE as I recall....but he can play OLB.....6'5".....

Yeah we could live with Carter as a 2-2 guy, but we need to go hard next year after a H.S. DE....if he is as good as we hope....one thing with Bo, and JUCO guys, is he has brought in guys like David, Kinnie, Gomes etc. who have immediate impact....

Was hoping that we would have Mr. Koa-Ka'ai! Is Max Pirman (Orrville, OH) slated for DE or OLB?...thought I had heard DE for him. If Pirman is a DE and with Eric Martin moving over to DE, is getting a 2-for-2 JC enough for this recruiting cycle.

By the way, RR...thanks for the updates!!!!

Last edited:

Hate it when we lose one, seems personal, but in the long run I don't spend much time wondering how it would have worked out. Rarely do I even think about them after they make the commitment. Carl Crawford and Barry Sanders are probably the only ones....Que Sera Sera!

I would love to see the actual "board" that has the targeted recruits on it. If such a thing exists, I would be pretty cool to see what the game-plan is to fill the remaining needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back