• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Update On CB Raymond Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Our loss of Rios to UCLA may have helped us land Raymond Ford.....he is a soft commit to UCLA however, they have backed off of him and with his ties to the Husker program (Ricky Thenarse his cousin).....not to mention his high school teammate Thomas Brown is a Husker commit....I really like our chances to land him....

Last edited:

Our loss of Rios to UCLA may have helped us land Raymond Ford.....he is a soft commit to UCLA however, they have backed off of him and with his ties to the Husker program (Ricky Thenarse his cousin).....not to mention his high school teammate Thomas Brown is a Husker commit....I really like our chances to land him....

Agreed. Nebraska is the favorite at this point.

Also not a great trade due to the fact that one would have been there in the spring. Things to remember though and to alleviate any worry is that Dennard was a 3-star and 25th ranked corner in the country coming out of high school. No one would trade him for anyone.

As was Amukamura...a 3-star.....a low 3 in fact....5.6.....57th rated CB....

So its all specualtion at this point....

Oh and Dennard was a 5.7.....

Also not a great trade due to the fact that one would have been there in the spring. Things to remember though and to alleviate any worry is that Dennard was a 3-star and 25th ranked corner in the country coming out of high school. No one would trade him for anyone.

Last edited:
Patrick Patterson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back