• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Update on Athlete (QB) Devin Fuller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
John Talman said on USC he thinks our chances are really good at landing 5-star Athlete (QB) Devin Fuller.....biggest thing is both he AND his father love the Huskers....Huskers have been honest with him from the begining.....said they would give him a shot at QB....other schools including his Dad's alma-mater TCU want him as a DB....he wants a shot a QB....that may win it for us in the end....

As we have talked about on here Rutgers because of location is probally the only serious competiton....expects him to be 'N' though when its all said and done...

I'm already counting Andrus Peat as being "N" There's no way he refuses to play with his brother and cousin once they are both here.

This is great news. Sounds like another TM situation. Explosive guy, wants to try his hands at the QB position yet everyone only wants him on the other side of the ball. I really hope he is N. Him and Armstrong can really provide some heat for Martinez and Carnes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back