• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Update: Fidone NOT Wavering

No one should post negative tweets at recruits. ever.
1606050261386.png

He is "N". He is not stupid, he sees the tons of yards being left on the field in our passing game, especially as it relates to the TE room. I love Allen, but to for him to be the #1 target (after Wandale and, I know, Stoll would be there if playing) is not great. He is good for those 5-8 yard catches, with an occasional one 10-16....Fidone would be eating up those LB's covering him, to the point that the other team would probably have to double-team or commit a true CB to cover him, which would open up some other receiving target. Now if we could get a QB to actually throw it on time or look further downfield, that would be great........Everyone on here knows Fidone is a WR with a TE's body who will be gold in this offense. And, thankfully, Fidone realizes this, too! Heck, Carnie will also be in that category. Can't wait for them to go on campus.!!

If any recruits worry me for decommitting, it is the DE/OLB Payton from Florida. (There may be more but, for the most part, the other commits seem to be low key on social media/talking with recruiting sites so no pulse at all on most of them) I may be biased, but if a highly skilled prospect can't see the opportunity for very early playing time at Nebraska, at any position, well, I would have to suggest seeing an optometrist!

Last edited:

Well TF might be an example of what this team is missing. I'm sure there are guys who hate to lose but I'm afraid there might be some who are just ok with it. Come show us how it goes TF...we need some of that fire.
I can't help but read those TF initials as Tommie Frazier. Let's hope the younger TF does bring some of that same intensity and competitiveness.

Well TF might be an example of what this team is missing. I'm sure there are guys who hate to lose but I'm afraid there might be some who are just ok with it. Come show us how it goes TF...we need some of that fire.

GUYS...how many times do I need to tell you that I am out of eligibility. I appreciate the thoughts and confidence that you have in me at my “age.”

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!

Sounds like he is all N

That tweet was deleted by Illinois

Nice capture by whom ever got it
Yeah, I'll bet they deleted it . . . I don't know about the rest of you but I'm ready for next year's Illinois game RIGHT NOW. I don't care if we play them in Siberia, Ireland or Pender, I want to plunk that team sooo bad right about now.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back