• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Update: Calvin to pick between Nebraska and Washington State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't think so. I think five is the magic number. My only caveat would be if Lewis wanted in at the end. But I don't see that at this point.
Yeah, everything I have read over the last few months tells me Lewis is not gonna happen for NU. Looks like USC is his destination.

This was pretty much gonna happen the day after he committed to the Beavers. In fact, saw/read it everywhere but this actually confirms those rumors. Thanks for posting AHL!!!
Love the announcers spinning that he was crying because "it was such an emotional decision and you see how important it is to the kids." Actually your network made him announce at the game and he wasn't ready and went with Oregon State because his mom wanted him to.

Love the announcers spinning that he was crying because "it was such an emotional decision and you see how important it is to the kids." Actually your network made him announce at the game and he wasn't ready and went with Oregon State because his mom wanted him to.
exactly! No tears of happiness there......anyone could tell he made a decision for others and not for himself. Hopefully his parents realize he was not happy and will let him make his own choice....we shall see

exactly! No tears of happiness there......anyone could tell he made a decision for others and not for himself. Hopefully his parents realize he was not happy and will let him make his own choice....we shall see
Unless everything everyone has been saying is wrong, her son was crying on national TV because of a choice she made him make. At that point maybe time to step back.

Anyone know if any of the other hats on the table have cooled on him? ND, Alabama (if that's even committable) and Washington State – I imagine most had moved on as none were in the driver's seat the way we were and may have moved on well before that announcement.

Anyone know if any of the other hats on the table have cooled on him? ND, Alabama (if that's even committable) and Washington State – I imagine most had moved on as none were in the driver's seat the way we were and may have moved on well before that announcement.

WSU logistically would be even worse for the family than Lincoln.

WSU logistically would be even worse for the family than Lincoln.

Maybe the distance to go watch him play in home games but any school in the Pac 12 has stadiums within driving distance of his hometown. They'd definitely be able to see him play more live if he stayed in that conference but would he really be happy in those environments? Sounds like his most personal connection has been with Coach Dub but mom needs to understand that means not seeing him in person as often or having to consider the financial aspect of it.

Unless everything everyone has been saying is wrong, her son was crying on national TV because of a choice she made him make. At that point maybe time to step back.
Mom might be smarter than we give her credit for. She might have figured, correctly that choosing OSU, would not be hard to back out of, or to be flipped from. It's important to let things play on through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back