• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Update [10/07/2021] Need Prayers for Mom

My mother is dealing with resurgent cancer. She'd been in remission for a few years from bladder cancer but the doctors have discovered a massive tumor in her lung that escaped her regular scans for quite some time.

Currently, they feel like it's inoperable, but are considering options for chemo, radiation, etc., to try and shrink the growth so that an extraction may be possible.

Like a lot of these things, it'll probably be an ongoing, arduous road so our family would appreciate any prayers.

So sorry to hear this.. prayers your way.

My mother is dealing with resurgent cancer. She'd been in remission for a few years from bladder cancer but the doctors have discovered a massive tumor in her lung that escaped her regular scans for quite some time.

Currently, they feel like it's inoperable, but are considering options for chemo, radiation, etc., to try and shrink the growth so that an extraction may be possible.

Like a lot of these things, it'll probably be an ongoing, arduous road so our family would appreciate any prayers.
Oh gosh I am terribly sorry to hear of this. Cancer can be insidious. Prayers and thoughts to your mom and your family.

Hey, Duck, like Crab, I have experienced this with my mom as well.

I pray in the name of Jesus that His healing touch would restore your mom's lung and keep the cancer from spreading; that pneumonia would be stopped in its path; that any rounds of radiation and chemo would be assist in this healing and not affect your mom; that your mom would have comfort, peace, and strength
through this; that the doctors, nurses, and staff would be the healing touch of Jesus; that you and your family would find His comfort, peace, strength, and love through this; and that you all grow closer throughout this trial that your family is facing.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back