• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Up-and-comers

HuSkaBob

Husker Geek
10 Year Member
I don't know if this thread will work, but I was thinking that it would be cool to have a place to drop one-off "oh that's interesting" stuff that I find and isn't worth it's own thread.

For your consideration:

GLOCK SIGHTING! Marcus Glock, son of Jason, is a freshman at Wahoo and already having an impact. Does not say how tall he is, hoping he can grow another foot from however tall he is now. ;)

I don't know if this thread will work, but I was thinking that it would be cool to have a place to drop one-off "oh that's interesting" stuff that I find and isn't worth it's own thread.

For your consideration:

GLOCK SIGHTING! Marcus Glock, son of Jason, is a freshman at Wahoo and already having an impact. Does not say how tall he is, hoping he can grow another foot from however tall he is now. ;)
Well I absolutely hate Wahoo but they’re loaded. They start kids in that program around third grade. They run the same system for all their youth teams. They do a great job with clinics to teach dads how to coach what they run. Well organized group out there.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back