• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Unoriginal Music Thread

Does it qualify if the band covers (and changes) their own song? The new U2 Songs of Surrender has some interesting new takes on their old music.

Ukrainian singer, Ani Lorak. Never heard of her until recently. Peak performance 15 years ago or so (40's age) but still popular in Europe.

Not a great singer IMO but her spectacular stage setup. Top notched band, orchestra, dancers, background singers, flying acrobats, etc. Lot of themes beginning at Egypt pharaoh theme (Cleopatra ??)

This concert mostly native language but a few English songs (fluent). Couldn't understand a word but this doesn't matter.

Ani had a tough childhood and bitter poverty. From the age of six, she was placed in a foster home .... her mother was unable to provide for her children. Now Ani Lorak reported the highest income of all singers ... except of course USA. Rags to Riches.

Last edited:

I don't care much for the pic.................

But I do like the way they covered the song.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back