• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UNL Fans #1

Speedlimit

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member

Not sure if this has increased recently as a coping mechanism for watching sub-par football?

However, it seems this number could have come from the 70's, 80's, 90's or 00's from my experiences at games?

Regardless, nice work Nebraska fans at keeping up your end of the bargain on game days.

Y'all deserve another drink....cheers!

That's an average. I don't drink alcohol, so we need some binge drinkers to offset upstanding citizens like me.
1642903363349.gif

Not sure if this has increased recently as a coping mechanism for watching sub-par football?

However, it seems this number could have come from the 70's, 80's, 90's or 00's from my experiences at games?

Regardless, nice work Nebraska fans at keeping up your end of the bargain on game days.

Y'all deserve another drink....cheers!
I don't think NU is even #1 in the state.

Back in the college days you could make a little money throwing a kegger. But if the Chadron crowd showed up you were bound to be in the hole.

Having had NU season tickets and doing plenty of tailgating over the years I can confidently say that level of drinking in Lincoln isn’t even close to Iowa City. I went to 6 Iowa games this year and they take it to a new level.

I don't think NU fans drink more.. I just think they were more honest on their survey.

Probably true. I've seen some crazy video of the alcoholics in the upper Midwest/Lakes states such as Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan.

When the sun doesn't shine for months, you've gotta cope somehow.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back