• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UNK V UNL

I know it was only UNK and the weather was difficult today, but I was impressed with the pitching and the timely hitting. I know we left a bunch on the bases, but still they found a way to win and stayed out in front of their opponents all game

The only down side was the long hits that UNK had. They had some pretty hard hits taken away by great defense

Sorry, I was late today, guys. Had a few projects this a.m. and got carried away!!

I have to work on Friday. If I am lucky, I'll catch the end of the game. Though, I doubt it. Soooooooo, I plan to be here on Saturday.

Fri game begins @ 1:35pm ctrl
Sat game begins @2:05pm ctrl
Sun game begins @1:05on ctrl

Remember, there will also be a
game on Mon vs Cal @ 12:05 ctrl

I know it was only UNK and the weather was difficult today, but I was impressed with the pitching and the timely hitting. I know we left a bunch on the bases, but still they found a way to win and stayed out in front of their opponents all game

The only down side was the long hits that UNK had. They had some pretty hard hits taken away by great defense

Well said, but the glass is half full: Defense was great! :) Once in a while, you have to help the pitcher, just as they help the hitters, with astute pitching. blah, blah, blah!! :lol:

I hate blowing out teams! It seems to come back and haunt us, getting almost nothing the next game, if you know what I mean! :eek:

I hate blowing out teams! It seems to come back and haunt us, getting almost nothing the next game, if you know what I mean! :eek:

I think a game like this allows you to experiment a little with players and get some other pitchers game time experience. I believe it will help us down the road when we need some middle inning help pitching or pinch hitting

Well, I'm going to take Sophie for a walk. She isn't getting enough excercise, what with our cold weather, lately.
As I speak, she just came in and gave me that, "take me for a walk, daddy?" :lol:

later, guys. Again, looks like I won't make it for Friday, but you never know. :)

Last edited:

I think a game like this allows you to experiment a little with players and get some other pitchers game time experience. I believe it will help us down the road when we need some middle inning help pitching or pinch hitting

Yes. Unlike Mike A, Darin is playing as many as possible. I love that! Thanks, Darin, for being a good coach, all around. Well, again, see you all on Sat., if not Fri..

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :bow:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back