• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UNK V UNL

Well, I'm going to take Sophie for a walk. She isn't getting enough excercise, what with our cold weather, lately.
As I speak, she just came in and gave me that, "take me for a walk, daddy?" :lol:

later, guys. Again, looks like I won't make it for Friday, but you never know. :)

I will try to be here Friday to get things started if you are not here. The only problem is I will be the only one in the office that afternoon and may have to attend to "work" from time to time.

Erstad on audio:

was not real impressed with some of the pitching.
Left too many strikes up in zone
did not come out with the enthusiasm and energy he expects
thought starting pitcher did well
California is a great team. But we play our game with our energy and see what happens

Last edited:
I know it was only UNK and the weather was difficult today, but I was impressed with the pitching and the timely hitting. I know we left a bunch on the bases, but still they found a way to win and stayed out in front of their opponents all game

The only down side was the long hits that UNK had. They had some pretty hard hits taken away by great defense

Hey! Don't underscore this outing against UNK. Coach Day is a great coach and the Lopers will have a very, very good team this year from the looks of it. UNK played a solid game and UNL should have won this game, and they did.

Go Lopers!

Hey! Don't underscore this outing against UNK. Coach Day is a great coach and the Lopers will have a very, very good team this year from the looks of it. UNK played a solid game and UNL should have won this game, and they did.

Go Lopers!
In no way would I disrespect UNK. I am a big fan of all their sports. What I meant was that they are not a D-1 school so we should beat them. I can say that their future looks very bright this year and I would not be surprised to see them in post season play

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back