• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Uni reform

57bca7f5e8fcf.image.jpg

Chrome ones were my favorite alternate uniform. Everything else was either such a slight variation you could hardly tell they were different, or were so ugly it made me want to drop Adidas.
I agree 100%! They are sharp and updated without insulting our school colors. You could still do red pants and a red helmet for additional options. The kids would love it.

Now it is up to you to make it happen! ;)

1970.jpg

I really liked the "NU" helmets as shown here.

I believe we have used them recently and they looked good, better than the classic "N" that we went to in 1970 (note pictures here are from 1969 season).

GBR

1. That's the way they make jerseys now. You aren't going to see that change, it is the industry standard now.
2. I like the shoulder stripes, personally.
3. Agree heavily with this one! Not a fan of the script Huskers. It's okay to put on some stuff, but has no business being on the jersey or helmet. That being said, don't change the N on the helmet either.
4. I agree, less is more with the helmet. It is a sharp helmet as it is, no need to tinker with it.
A cool helmet for an alt. Might be a mirrored chrome helmet with a chrome red N. Preferably for a night fame so the lights reflect off it.

A cool helmet for an alt. Might be a mirrored chrome helmet with a chrome red N. Preferably for a night fame so the lights reflect off it.
Not a big fan of the full chrome helmets, personally. Most of the time they look like a Christmas ornament. A few schools do it well, but most look bad IMO. I'm pretty set on my opinion of leaving the helmets alone. The black helmets we wore in 2015 weren't too bad, but as a whole I think our normal helmet is best.

Not a big fan of the full chrome helmets, personally. Most of the time they look like a Christmas ornament. A few schools do it well, but most look bad IMO. I'm pretty set on my opinion of leaving the helmets alone. The black helmets we wore in 2015 weren't too bad, but as a whole I think our normal helmet is best.
The best alt helmet we've done is the one this past season IMO. I like the NU interlocking as a variation, slap a red facemask on that and I'm all N. I think we could definitely get away with chrome white/red helmet and facemask with chrome N or NU.

As for the Huskers script I like it, but somehow wish they would incorporate "corn" into it.

The football team has a much better chance of a winning season in 2022 than just about every proposed uniform change mentioned in this dream thread. :)
Not mine, I stand with staying original, just reverse the colors. Tell me a red helmet, white stripe, white N, white face masks, white shirts, red pants and black shoes wouldn’t look bad ass?

The best alt helmet we've done is the one this past season IMO. I like the NU interlocking as a variation, slap a red facemask on that and I'm all N. I think we could definitely get away with chrome white/red helmet and facemask with chrome N or NU.

As for the Huskers script I like it, but somehow wish they would incorporate "corn" into it.
Wasn't a fan of the interlocking NU. Would prefer the sans serif N or block N logos on the helmet before the NU.

Wasn't a fan of the interlocking NU. Would prefer the sans serif N or block N logos on the helmet before the NU.
I'm down with the block N as well. I actually would be cool with the block N as the normal helmet. I know I'm in the minority on that one for sure.

I got you:

EvZpwZN.png

I'd also like to flip the end zones red and make one actually say CORNhuskers, not just Huskers. You don't see Bryant-Denney Stadium with end zones that read "Bama" or "Tide." Same thing at DKR Memorial in Austin - it's "Longhorns," not just "Horns." Use the actual team name, please.

Wz0eq85.png

Last edited:
I got you:

EvZpwZN.png

I'd also like to flip the end zones red and make one actually say CORNhuskers, not just Huskers. You don't see Bryant-Denney Stadium with end zones that read "Bama" or "Tide." Same thing at DKR Memorial in Austin - it's "Longhorns," not just "Horns." Use the actual team name, please.

Wz0eq85.png
Hmmm, actually don't care for the lowercase H in the script. Agree on the endzones, but I'd get rid of the black keystroke.

I’m a hippy brother. I wear what the F I want to like crab. I was just having some fun. Sweet baby Jesus. Can we just laugh and have fun with each other

Or as the Dead taught me following them around for years

When in doubt, Twirl!
There you are with a dead reference again. I will never understand the dead.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back