• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Under Armour's founder may be funding Maryland's move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh dear Lord. Under Armor money huh? That explains a lot about Maryland chasing Oregon down the ugly uniform rathole.
Phil knight has better designers as much as pains me to say that

Oh dear Lord. Under Armor money huh? That explains a lot about Maryland chasing Oregon down the ugly uniform rathole.
Phil knight has better designers as much as pains me to say that

Every family has to have one.. we, the B1G, were just lucky enough to ask ours to join, :Biggrin:

You guys didn't like what Under Armour did for the other NU? I actually sense a business opportunity, huge add billings for Under Armour on the BTN, and we create a collective contract for apparel, all of the B1G schools in Under Armour. I would love it as I love their stuff, but end up wearing a bunch of Adidas to rep the Huskers. Even though we're not supposed to wear composites, I wear Under Armour shirts under my flight suit on a fairly regular basis.

UnderArmor, Nike, does it matter? I love the fact that people actually are utilizing their alumni base to support their teams.

University of Phil Knight (formerly known as Oregon)
T. Boone Pickens State (formerly known as Oklahoma St.)
Under Armor U. (formerly known as Maryland)

I kind of like the University of Nebraska (always known as the University of Nebraska supported by millions of people over the years):huskerflag:

Last edited:

University of Phil Knight (formerly known as Oregon)
T. Boone Pickens State (formerly known as Oklahoma St.)
Under Armor U. (formerly known as Maryland)

I kind of like the University of Nebraska (always known as the University of Nebraska supported by millions of people over the years):huskerflag:

No doubt.. I was just inferring to universities who have major enrollments, yet have completely inadequate facilities due to lack of donor/alumni support. I lived in Phoenix for 16 years and the financial support for ASU was pathetic at best and therefore had to rely upon state funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back