• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UND to final 5 in Saint Paul

Pops

I have squandered my resistance
15 Year Member
See you there...I have to admit I would have never thunked it.

Play On Sioux!!!!

Good luck Pops! We had a bit of a "rebuilding year" here in Omaha. Coach Blais only gradutated 2 seniors this year and had 19 freshmen/sophomores. Very young team and the future looks bright. We went 14-18-6 for the year and it's only the 2nd time in Coach Blais' head coaching career he had a losing season. Read in the paper that the last time he had a losing season at ND, they won it all 2 years later. Go Sioux and Go Mav's!

Good luck Pops! We had a bit of a "rebuilding year" here in Omaha. Coach Blais only gradutated 2 seniors this year and had 19 freshmen/sophomores. Very young team and the future looks bright. We went 14-18-6 for the year and it's only the 2nd time in Coach Blais' head coaching career he had a losing season. Read in the paper that the last time he had a losing season at ND, they won it all 2 years later. Go Sioux and Go Mav's!

been a down year for the sioux as well...Maybe they can peek at the right time.
they really don't deserve playing any post season and is my argument against any playoff. But gives me more Hockey to watch...so play on!!!

Go Mavs!

Play on Sioux!

Sioux beat Gophers....
Staring to get excited again

10 unanswered goals in 2 games = 3rd straight wcha championship

after the disappointment of last year's finish and the slow start to this season, who wudda thunk that the Sioux would claim one of the 1 seeds for the ncaa's.

GO SIOUX!!!

Eff you, Soo. All of you!! You had no business scoring 6 unanswered in 2 periods of play (or was it one?). I'm still sore about that. That's a typical Gopher (or Goofer) Friday night showing though.

I'ma big Western Michigan fan this weekend along with my Gophs. Anyone of you guys hitting up the X Sat/Sun? I've been debating it myself, but could be persuaded..

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back