• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Um..... hey guys?

If this team, with all the issues and the small group of players available win the BIG, I think Miles will most likely be back next year. Win at least 1 game at the Dance and he will almost certainly be back.

Funny thought, it would only be the second conference title in the last 50 years in basketball.

If this team, with all the issues and the small group of players available win the BIG, I think Miles will most likely be back next year. Win at least 1 game at the Dance and he will almost certainly be back.

Funny thought, it would only be the second conference title in the last 50 years in basketball.

If they beat Wisconsin they have a decent chance of getting into the Tournament. It will be hard to fire him at that point, almost impossible if they happen to win a game.

If he wins the big 10 he's back or sure....I mean unless Moos is a uber jackass. It wouldn't be unreasonable to say he would be up for coach of the year finalist.

If he wins the big 10 he's back or sure....I mean unless Moos is a uber jackass. It wouldn't be unreasonable to say he would be up for coach of the year finalist.
:Rockon::Rockon::Rockon:That is funny as heck, uber jackass. Made laugh out loud!

Absolutely no way ... IF (still the biggest "if" ever), Nebraska wins the Big Ten Tournament, Miles still would not get a single vote for coach of the year. Tournament upsets do not create coaches of the year.

I think there's a very good chance Moos already has a candidate lined up. And I sure as heck hope so. The worst thing Moos could do is extend Miles' contract.

If Miles wins the Big 10 tourney with virtually 6 players and goes to the NCAA tourney, extend him.

He won’t though and will likely be fired.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back