• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

The shoe less dude with the second band and that just blistering tune. LOVE IT! about the 6:20 ish mark

Last edited:

This song is just brilliantly good. It's one of those things that if you don't like country music you wouldn't understand. Well, if you were a musician you'd get how good this one is. Enjoy

I've posted this one at least once on here. They came to town just a little while back and before I could buy a ticket, the show was sold out. It sold out in less than a week, and by the time I saw that they were gonna be close by, it was to late. I just hope they come back sometime soon.

I've posted this one at least once on here. They came to town just a little while back and before I could buy a ticket, the show was sold out. It sold out in less than a week, and by the time I saw that they were gonna be close by, it was to late. I just hope they come back sometime soon.
This July they play a date in Denver with my favorite band, Lucero. I started getting my wife flowers now - hopefully in a months time she's buttered up enough that I can ask permission to leave for a weekend.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back