• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

In Hell I´ll Be in Good Company (metal cover by Leo Moracchioli)​

I can't seem to post music much anymore, damn.... there's the title above though, awesome cover.

Last edited:

Didn’t realize these guys were opening for DKM and Rancid next week, they will get the place pumped for sure!

All I can say is these 3 bands put on a hell of a show. The Bronx started promptly at 8pm and just killed it they were followed by DKM and Rancid finished up. Four hours of high energy punk rock, even though it’s toward the end of the tour you could really tell how much all of these bands are enjoying being back on the road.

Here's a really catchy blast of Jazz from the master, Toots Thielmans ...... Some swanky guitar playing going on here.....

Last edited:

Just getting home from seeing these cats live. It was one of the quietest shows I've been to in a long time, but they sounded pretty good. They have this 22 year old lead guitarist that flat out rocks, this kid has a bright future in the music industry. It's Country Music, so don't bother listening to the video, hahahahaha.......

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back