• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

One of my faves from the 80's. Tom Keifer's voice was just meant for this type of music. Love this Glam Metal band still to this day.....

Just hearing this, and at first I thought it was like a parody or something. I was about to bash on it, but then I realized the cool amount of soul that this dude that is singing is putting into this, this is cool. I like it....

Last edited:

Just hearing this, and at first I thought it was like a parody or something. I was about to bash on it, but then I realized the cool amount of soul that this dude that is singing is putting into this, this is cool. I like it....

Topley has a handful of really good songs, but they’re all old. He's a Brit who's fascinated with Southern soul.

His first two albums have some good stuff on them, but again, we're talking late '90's. I don't think I've heard much of his stuff since. I know he stiff records though.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back