• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

I'm way overdue to post something here ... Covid has taken music out of my life too much ... I'm a live music fan.

Anyhow, this song popped into my head ... Natalie Merchant was so mind-blowingly amazing in so many ways.

Because the Night was a cover ... Springsteen-Patti Smith ... but Natalie Merchant and the 10,000 Maniacs perfected it.

I'm way overdue to post something here ... Covid has taken music out of my life too much ... I'm a live music fan.

Anyhow, this song popped into my head ... Natalie Merchant was so mind-blowingly amazing in so many ways.

Because the Night was a cover ... Springsteen-Patti Smith ... but Natalie Merchant and the 10,000 Maniacs perfected it.

My daughter and I have paid for a few live stream shows an over all considering all n all they have pretty good

Saw Avatar on Saturday and as always a great melding of music with performance art

Fun show as you could tell the band was having a great time too

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back