• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

I'm sure I'm not the only who hates it.
I think we have enough hate in the world that we don't need to be hating on someones musical choices. Just saying. If you don't like it, don't tune in, it's that simple man. I Love me some Country Music, old and modern. I'm not going to apologize about it.

I think we have enough hate in the world that we don't need to be hating on someones musical choices. Just saying. If you don't like it, don't tune in, it's that simple man. I Love me some Country Music, old and modern. I'm not going to apologize about it.

Dude relax.....I really couldn't care less what you or anyone else listens to. I really don't like those guys or that type of music but to each his own. I was just busting your chops......

Dude relax.....I really couldn't care less what you or anyone else listens to. I really don't like those guys or that type of music but to each his own. I was just busting your chops......
No worries man, no worries. Life is to short to worry about what you perceive to be inferior music or superior forms of the same notes in different forms. I go from Heavy Metal to your so called "Bro Country" and love every minute of it. I'm Relaxed, I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Pantera to Florida Georgia Line, HELL YEAH!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back