• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Just curious, is this something you would listen to like over and over? I mean, do you like have this in your play list? I don't think anybody really wants to hear that more once, if even once. Just curious if you really like that or just trying to be funny.

Just curious, is this something you would listen to like over and over? I mean, do you like have this in your play list? I don't think anybody really wants to hear that more once, if even once. Just curious if you really like that or just trying to be funny.
If you check out the whole album, it's two cds. From Wikipedia " The album features many noted musicians, including Sheryl Crow, John Wetton, Patrick Moraz, Ritchie Blackmore, Alan Parsons, Peter Frampton, Warren Haynes, Nick Valensi, Zakk Wylde, Mike Inez, Chris Adler, Steve Hillage, Steve Howe, Michael Schenker, Dave Davies, Johnny Winter, Brad Paisley, Bootsy Collins, Carmine Appice, Ian Paice, and Toots." I see some of these artists in posts on here all the time. (See post above)

Do I listen to it a lot, no, do I listen to it now and then, yes.

This one has two. I saw David Bowie in Kansas City in April 1978. This is recorded later in that same tour (Adrian Belew on guitar):

I also saw King Crimson on consecutive nights here in Atlanta in 2017. The second night they performed this (Robert Fripp on guitar):

Be Good Tanyas sing 'House of the Rising Sun'. Interesting cover version. I have an 'indie folk' mix going on my home laptop while working from home. Some interesting stuff from this group, Rising Appalachia, and Sarah Jarosz

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back