• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

I probably didn't look hard enough, but I couldn't find a couple of individual songs I wanted to post, so heck it, I posted the whole damn album.. It's pretty solid. I really dig songs #7: Seven Years #4: Damn You #8: Beers In Hell. I'm thinking that @Red Reign

will dig this album.

He's a lot older now, but he sure has a kick asss band. The fiddle player(she plays like 5 instruments and sings too) and the guitarist who are a husband and wife duo, were part of the Dukes band last night, and they actually opened as a Duo. She can flat out sing and play the hell out of her violin. The show started just after 8 and they played until about 11:30. Steve Earle still has it, and it was helluva show. Glad I was able to make it.

View attachment 28123

Reminds me of this Husband Wife duo. He plays guitar, she sings, plays fiddle and they kick it...... NICE!!!

I've put it up here before, but one of my favorite Cash covers is 'Hurt' originally recorded by NIN. His voice isn't a thing of beauty, but he can arrange and produce a song in a way that is very interesting.
Absolutely. I know a few people who were surprised to find out that Cash's version is the cover and not the other way around.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back