• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Really looking forward to seeing this band perform. Le Butcherettes

The one dude just stands their, like a statue or a mannequin
or something. I don't know, but that sounds like it's going to be a killer live show. I hope they turn out to be better than you are expecting. :thumbsup:

Going to See this guy tomorrow. Love the soulfulness of his singing. Thinking that this will be a killer show too. Studio and Acoustic versions.

Doesn’t look like the weather is going to cooperate tomorrow night for an outdoor concert but I’m sure these guys can heat things up.

Doesn’t look like the weather is going to cooperate tomorrow night for an outdoor concert but I’m sure these guys can heat things up.

I keep hoping I'll get to see them one more time before they hang 'em up or I'm pushing up daisies. Their music isn't for everyone, but I've enjoyed every one of their shows I've seen. May 2011 was a long, long time ago.

I keep hoping I'll get to see them one more time before they hang 'em up or I'm pushing up daisies. Their music isn't for everyone, but I've enjoyed every one of their shows I've seen. May 2011 was a long, long time ago.
Good news for you and all the rest of us Social D fans is that they will be back in the studio recording a new album in Januar. :Banana:

Last edited:

Good news for you and all the rest of us Social D fans is that they will be back in the studio recording a new album in Januar. :Banana:

I've read a few pieces on Ness lately where he's said he's got a ton of new material written, but just needed to figure out what to record and record it. I'd like that to happen fairly soon.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back