• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Got a concert date with Duran Duran in a couple of hours. Thinking that this will be an awesome show..... never seen 'em live before.

Got a concert date with Duran Duran in a couple of hours. Thinking that this will be an awesome show..... never seen 'em live before.

So, for a recap of tonight's show, I thought it was supposed to start at 7:30 local time, it didn't actually start until 8 pm local. I decided to walk next door and grab a Lagunitas and stuck a $20 in a video poker machine and with my second draw, I got 4 three's for a $100 dollar win. WEE! Not more than 10 hands later, I drew 4 fours, for another $100 bucks. I cashed out winning $190 and thanks to the late start, my one beer paid for the show. WOOT! Hungry Like the Wolf(the opener) and Ordinary World, plus The Morning After were the highlights. The show kicked ass. Wild Boys kicked too. Turned out to be a very cool night.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back