• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

I heard earlier today, on the way back from waterfall hiking, that White Snake has a new album out. I dig what I'm hearing so far.

Not a huge fan of Coverdale or Whitesnake but the new album and this song/video is really good

I'm a fan of these guys, have been since the 80's. Cool you posted the same video, it is pretty good. Coverdale lives about 40 minutes from where I do, in a much nicer area of course, but I've never met the guy.

Getting back from Tim McGraw. What a great show.... And man, all that country ass on display..... love a nice femme booty.

Took my daughter to see them in SLC. We sat on the right side of the stage nearly front row with Duff and Salsh right in front us which is why we went anyway. So that made a fun night with her even better. Scott Wieland was a bizzare fellow that night and honestly hjs whole career due to his heavy drug use which would cost him his life.

Took my daughter to see them in SLC. We sat on the right side of the stage nearly front row with Duff and Salsh right in front us which is why we went anyway. So that made a fun night with her even better. Scott Wieland was a bizzare fellow that night and honestly hjs whole career due to his heavy drug use which would cost him his life.

I only saw them once and Wieland was spot on. Don't know if he had a dry day or what, but they were a good band when he was sober. I can say the same thing for Stone Temple Pilots. If he was straight, they were pretty good.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back