• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

It's definitely time for a new Social D album, but I don't know if Ness has anymore in him.

Love the last album which they put out themselves. Which is not easy to do but beats getting ripped off and screwed by a major label

I think they might based in the last album which is my favorite

Love the last album which they put out themselves. Which is not easy to do but beats getting ripped off and screwed by a major label

I think they might based in the last album which is my favorite

I'd love to see another one or three before he hangs up the Les Paul.

I do like 'Hard Times', but my favorite Social D albums are 'Sex, Love and Rock N Roll' and 'White Light, White Heat, White Trash'. I know we're talking 15 and 23 years old respectively, but they're still rock.

I'd love to see another one or three before he hangs up the Les Paul.

I do like 'Hard Times', but my favorite Social D albums are 'Sex, Love and Rock N Roll' and 'White Light, White Heat, White Trash'. I know we're talking 15 and 23 years old respectively, but they're still rock.

They are all for the most part good I just think Hard Times after a long layoff was done without any label interference etc and it shows. Not to mention the maturity. Saw them on the Hard Times tour in VA

This 1 hour and 19 minute concert is off the hook awesome. I listened to this whole thing last night and absolutely dig it.

They are all for the most part good I just think Hard Times after a long layoff was done without any label interference etc and it shows. Not to mention the maturity. Saw them on the Hard Times tour in VA

If it was the May 2011 show at The National in Richmond, I was at that show as well. Last concert I went to in fact. I moved to North Carolina that July and the concert was a combination 'Birthday/Getting out of Richmond' celebration.

If it was the May 2011 show at The National in Richmond, I was at that show as well. Last concert I went to in fact. I moved to North Carolina that July and the concert was a combination 'Birthday/Getting out of Richmond' celebration.

What a great birthday present!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back