• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Not ultimate music but I totally enjoyed One to One! shows (TV). 57 episodes. Thank god for internet. :Popcorn:. We need to copy One to One on our TV. But probably U.S. copyright :rolleyes:

Link: wiki source

Anyway, some funny ....... remaining shows, serious.

Funny. Man portrayal Britney Spears ..... :Lol:

Funny or not? Original song, Lady Gaga

Serious ...... based on IRA "war"

I think serious ......

Last edited:
Well, so today started off poorly with high winds and rain. And just after the Huskers baseball game against Iowa started, both the wind and rain chilled out and the sun began to shine. Of course we crushed the dirt chickens 11 - 1 to advance with a 2 - 0 record in the tourney.

Then, I took a hike(I've been trying to get this 9 miler, with 1985 feet gain, under two hours--still not quite there) I did manage to set a personal best on this trail at 2 hours and 11 minutes, beating my previous best by just less than 2 minutes... WOO HOO!!!

And now, I am about to clean some of the stink off of me, and go to a show to see these guys. Should be a fun couple of hours. Today was good. Looks like we will be playing the Meatchickens tomorrow. BEAT MICHIGAN! GO BIG RED!!!!

Well, I got a show that was an hour and a half, and they kicked the whole time. That was a high energy, just down right fun show. There were 4 songs in particular that I wanted to hear, and they did all four, including Brick house to end the show. And including this one, sans Lionel Ritchie(haha) of course, but they kicked it. Great show.

Last edited:
Got invited to go see this dude just recently and initially thought MEH! Looked him up on YouTube and thought hmm, interesting, I kinda dig it. Curious if any of you guys have seen him, or know any of his music. Looking forward to this show. -+

I'm sorry you dig them,I don't,

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back