• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

I was always aware of ELO but just started getting into them a few years ago. Jeff Lynne is a pop rock wizard.

Had a buddy in High School that was convinced 'Out of The Blue' was the pinnacle of songwriting and musical talent on display. I didn't share that view, but it is a good album. I don't think I really appreciated the interesting things Lynne did with blending of instruments and his melodic voice.

Had a buddy in High School that was convinced 'Out of The Blue' was the pinnacle of songwriting and musical talent on display. I didn't share that view, but it is a good album. I don't think I really appreciated the interesting things Lynne did with blending of instruments and his melodic voice.
Exactly. Frankly, I find about half the songs to be kind of boring but, even on those songs, the arrangements and production are stellar.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back