• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Another from Moving Panoramas. Austin band -- I've shared a few tunes of theirs on this thread. This tune is the latest getting the airplay locally. As I've expressed, I really love this band. One of my 3 or 4 favorites in the crazy packed Austin scene. They have a very effective brand of shoegaze/dreamgaze/dreampop -- and sound amazing live.

The first is the song only -- ADD Heart. Second video is their official video, but it bums me out the audio quality is not as high -- as I enjoy watching their videos.

Also, they posted this on social last week:
WHAT NOW? This has been the nonstop question since the release. After thinking we had a tour support leg in the bag this spring with label mates, it fell through, without a backup plan, without a proper booking agent/management. We are so grateful for all the Austin support & local success, but this is proof why it is challenging for local bands to get outta their hometowns... the right way. The new record has charted at #1 on FM specialty radio charts so we're looking for viable options to physically get us to those towns listening to us. We don't wanna go out willy-nilly shooting blanks in the dark. In the past, we've been able to get some support slots that helped immensely. I (Leslie) am wiped out being the sole manager of this band & balancing planning the release with full time contract work. Hesitant to ask friends for help because it feels like that kid sister tugging on the shirt tails of the older siblings who might be uncomfortable from the effort. Every band has been in this place at some point, which we're dubbing as band purgatory, & we're looking to get by with a little help from our friends right now. If anyone out there has heard us & wants to see us play outside of Austin, feel free to offer any support or pass us along to anyone who might be able to help... to really help. It's less about dough & more about doing it right. Thanks y'all!

Last edited:

Just stumbled upon this.... interesting. Reign in the Rain?

I missed seeing him in Seattle because of rain 3 or 4 years ago. I'm a sucker for the one-man-band thing. Had he come on the scene 7 or 8 years earlier on the White Stripes/Black Keys/minimalist avant-blues wave, I think he would be a household name.

Last edited:

I missed seeing him in Seattle because of rain 3 or 4 years ago. I'm a sucker for the one-man-band thing. Had he come on the scene 7 or 8 years earlier on the White Stripes/Black Keys/minimalist avant-blues wave, I think he would be a household name.
I dig what I see here... I hope that he makes an appearance around here, would love to check this out live. Lot's of passion.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back