• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Well, I just happened upon this KEXP Tiny Desk vid, and was like, WTH? That first song was crazy intriguing. Torture yourself with the whole 15 minutes if yer in a Colorado state of mind. :O O:

It's hard to tell if he's stoned or not, but I still love the song. Nothing fancy on guitar, but a good power chord doesn't bother me one bit.

:thumbsup:Whoa! Seriously, this is one of my favorite videos on YouTube. I'm sure I've had to post it on here at some point. I'll bet I've watched it nearly 50 times. To me, it kind of epitomizes how cool three-piece bands are. I like but don't love the song, but this version just does it for me.

:thumbsup:Whoa! Seriously, this is one of my favorite videos on YouTube. I'm sure I've had to post it on here at some point. I'll bet I've watched it nearly 50 times. To me, it kind of epitomizes how cool three-piece bands are. I like but don't love the song, but this version just does it for me.

I've always been a fan of three piece bands. Hendrix, Cream, Nirvana, ELP, the Police, Motorhead. I'm sure there are other more recent examples, I'm forgetting. The James Gang wasn't as strong as most of the others and wasn't a three piece for long, IIRC. Anyway, it was a cool guitar song.

I've always been a fan of three piece bands. Hendrix, Cream, Nirvana, ELP, the Police, Motorhead. I'm sure there are other more recent examples, I'm forgetting. The James Gang wasn't as strong as most of the others and wasn't a three piece for long, IIRC. Anyway, it was a cool guitar song.
Love three piece bands. Husker Du, Dinosaur Jr, Rush, etc. The James Gang might not be “great” but they had some stellar moments. I think the use of tape delay in The Bomber is brilliant.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back