• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

I used to think they were singing Green Grass and High Times Forever.... Outlaws made some killer Southern Rock. Look up their history, it's interesting stuff.

Listened to them since they released their first album in 1975. They're not the musical equivalent of the Allman Brothers, but I still like some of their stuff.

Way cool.

Dang invisible onion cutting ninjas

Great video. When I was 13/14 I started working nearly full time during summers, and I saved up my money all summer to buy a boom box with a CD player. One of the first CDs I bought was Pearl Jam Vs. I lived in small town NE, so the local radio stations all sucked. If I bent the rabbit ears just right I could get 89.7 out of CB/Omaha which played Nirvana, STP, Smashing Pumpkins, etc. It was scratchy but still better than listening to country or Maria Carey. We also didn't have MTV, so my other option was to stay up late and watch Letterman or SNL.

Killer album....good to see him looking good and making some music again been a long time since the Badlands days....bass player is Anthony 'Ant' Esposito who played in Lynch Mob....great player....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back