• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Well, this sucks. I have tickets for the " The Decembrists" this Friday, or tomorrow. The damn thing about that is, well, that they were for, actually, last Friday night. DOH!!!! Oh well, perhaps next time they come around.... kinda thought this song apropos to the situ.

Last edited:

A little Caravan. One of my go-to bands when I was stationed in England back in the 70s in the USAF.

Last edited:
This song brings back good memories. I listen to it every August 3rd. I lost my virginity 50 years ago today, in the back seat of a Buick listening to this song.

Last edited:

Just a little update. Everlast was fun, he's losing his voice, or, that's how it sounded to me, but still put on a killer show. Ice Cube killed it too. I got a kick out of within the first 5 songs or so, Ice yells out, that dude, he's got a "Make America Great Again" cap on, a Trump hat, Eff that, I am outta here, and I forget the other guys name, but he starts ragging on Ice Cube, and tells the audience, "Put your middle finger up in the air and say, '**** You Ice Cube', hilarious..... Ended the show with, Today Was a Good Day. Glad I decided to go, very fun, high intensity show.

Well, this is a new band for me.... Had to youtube him. Jewish, rap-reggae? Interesting. Went to Everlast and Ice Cube tonight instead.

Last edited:

I'm on a live music crusade in recent weeks. It's a long list of bands ... maybe 7 of the past 14 days ... 12 or 13 in the past month.

Looking forward to seeing The Oh Hellos this Wednesday. Local band from San Marcos.

Last edited:

I'm on a live music crusade in recent weeks. It's a long list of bands
Same here with me, and it's fantastic. I've got two more shows this coming week(I made sure I got the actual days right this time) and am going to see Florence and the Machine and then, don't laugh, but Janet Jackson. Steve Miller with Peter Frampton, Charlie Puth, BB King's Blues Band featuring Tito Jackson, The Scorpions with Queensryche and then Dave Matthews band. Also, sprinkled in and around those shows, some local bands here and there. August is gonna be interesting. I have the option to go see Donnie and Marie(for free) HAHA! And am debating whether I go or not, I probably will, just for the heck of it. LOL...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back