• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Over the past months my wife and I have seen Bob Dylan, George Thorogood, Reckless Kelly and Jason Isbell, all tremendously good concerts and all in small venues which to me, made them even better. This past Monday night, we were at the St. Augustine Amphitheater to see the Killers and what a fantastic show they put on. I'm a 60's British Invasion fan most of all but for those who haven't heard of or seen the Killers, you should definitely give them a listen.

Over the past months my wife and I have seen Bob Dylan, George Thorogood, Reckless Kelly and Jason Isbell, all tremendously good concerts and all in small venues which to me, made them even better. This past Monday night, we were at the St. Augustine Amphitheater to see the Killers and what a fantastic show they put on. I'm a 60's British Invasion fan most of all but for those who haven't heard of or seen the Killers, you should definitely give them a listen.

I liked their early stuff, but honestly had kind of lost track of them. I'll take a listen to some of their other work. Thanks for the reminder.

The Killers show up in my YouTube rotation every now and then, I do like most of their stuff.

Just recently back from an Outlaws show and they ended it with a 17+ minute version of Green Grass and High Tides... Fantastic stuff....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back