• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Ultimate Music Thread

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
5 Year Member
I miss real country music. Bro country sucks........
Music is everything. Like what you like, that's expected. Don't be a hater on music you don't like, it doesn't mean it's bad and you are not obligated to like it, just don't be the hater. I straight up dig that song, "bro country" or not, it rocks and it's where I'm at. I Love My Country and I love it way up loud.

HuskerRef

Travel Squad
5 Year Member
Music is everything. Like what you like, that's expected. Don't be a hater on music you don't like, it doesn't mean it's bad and you are not obligated to like it, just don't be the hater. I straight up dig that song, "bro country" or not, it rocks and it's where I'm at. I Love My Country and I love it way up loud.
Knock yourself out bro......

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
5 Year Member
I'm sure I'm not the only who hates it.
I think we have enough hate in the world that we don't need to be hating on someones musical choices. Just saying. If you don't like it, don't tune in, it's that simple man. I Love me some Country Music, old and modern. I'm not going to apologize about it.

HuskerRef

Travel Squad
5 Year Member
I think we have enough hate in the world that we don't need to be hating on someones musical choices. Just saying. If you don't like it, don't tune in, it's that simple man. I Love me some Country Music, old and modern. I'm not going to apologize about it.
Dude relax.....I really couldn't care less what you or anyone else listens to. I really don't like those guys or that type of music but to each his own. I was just busting your chops......