• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Ever since YouTube recommended a new STP song, I dusted off the ol' CD case and have been listening to their old stuff. This is a live version of the first track off of Purple, the second CD I ever bought.

The 2nd "Rock and Roll" album/tape I ever bought. 8 track....lol.

1582137516903.png

The 2nd "Rock and Roll" album/tape I ever bought. 8 track....lol.

View attachment 38037

I never really got to experience 8 tracks. I remember there being an 8 track player in the basement that was broke and a drawer with some 8 tracks in it. However, my parents had mostly vinyl and cassettes. But by the time I was 14/15 and using my summer job money to buy music, it was CD's. I remember the first two I bought - Pearl Jam Vs. and STP Purple, but after that I couldn't tell you what was next.

My next show is gonna be interesting....

They started over an hour late, the place was rather small( a small nightclub) and it was GA, but once they took the stage, man, these guys tore the roof off of the place. Rocking out Reggae and the drummer was a complete beast pounding on those skins. This band rocks live and I'd love to see them live again. Great show.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back