• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Ultimate Music Thread

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
10 Year Member
Took my daughter to see them in SLC. We sat on the right side of the stage nearly front row with Duff and Salsh right in front us which is why we went anyway. So that made a fun night with her even better. Scott Wieland was a bizzare fellow that night and honestly hjs whole career due to his heavy drug use which would cost him his life.

CrabHusker

Alienating everyone, one post at a time.
5 Year Member
Took my daughter to see them in SLC. We sat on the right side of the stage nearly front row with Duff and Salsh right in front us which is why we went anyway. So that made a fun night with her even better. Scott Wieland was a bizzare fellow that night and honestly hjs whole career due to his heavy drug use which would cost him his life.
I only saw them once and Wieland was spot on. Don't know if he had a dry day or what, but they were a good band when he was sober. I can say the same thing for Stone Temple Pilots. If he was straight, they were pretty good.