• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Ultimate Music Thread

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
10 Year Member
Steve Marriott and Peter Frampton in one of the great live albums of all-time Humble Pie Rockin' the Fillmore

Last edited:

CrabHusker

Alienating everyone, one post at a time.
5 Year Member
Very little film of Duane exists. There was/is Duane and everyone else. Incredible player both on slide and lead. Arguably the best slide player ever and pretty darn close on lead. Then there was the iconic/great Dickey Betts. What a band
He was something else and they were maybe the most polished band outside a three piece I've ever heard. I was listening to the Allman Brothers first, but later really got into Clapton's playing. When a guy like Clapton says Duane was the best player he's ever heard, that says something to me.

BGRed

Starter
15 Year Member
Something a little off the beaten track, not sure why it popped up as a suggestion on my YouTube this morning. Great talent in the US Navy Band and an inspirational video to go with it. Respect to the wounded warriors.