• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Ok I quit playing

Jonny Lang, Joe Bonamassa, Kenny Wayne Sheperd, just to name a few, were all prodigy's at that age, why stop playing now, if you've been playing for a while? I think it's great and it will help keep blues rock and roll alive for another generation or 50. Awesome.

Jonny Lang, Joe Bonamassa, Kenny Wayne Sheperd, just to name a few, were all prodigy's at that age, why stop playing now, if you've been playing for a while? I think it's great and it will help keep blues rock and roll alive for another generation or 50. Awesome.
love Lang, Joe to pic happy KWS awesome. Was kidding only wish i stared at a earlier year than 60. Also have a hard time with frets as my left arm was screwed up being thrown from 2nd story window. I keep it simple and it keeps me happy

While this is as much a high school production as it is a song (ELO: "Mr Blue Sky"), it's extremely entertaining and well-done. Austin's Liberal Arts and Science Academy just released their Class of 2019 video. One impressive production. In 2017, their version of a Killers hit was so well-received, The Killers themselves reached out to offer praise.

While this is as much a high school production as it is a song (ELO: "Mr Blue Sky"), it's extremely entertaining and well-done. Austin's Liberal Arts and Science Academy just released their Class of 2019 video. One impressive production. In 2017, their version of a Killers hit was so well-received, The Killers themselves reached out to offer praise.

Very entertaining production of my favorite ELO song.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back