• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked UCLA QB Brett Hundley gathers momentum at quarterback (Husker non-con oppenent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
This kid is dynamite (a certain Husker target from 2012.....Devin Fuller.....I suspect, as many of us knew, will not play QB at UCLA because of Hundley.... though that is what he was promised) and is going to be a real good one....glad the Huskers are facing him early before he gets going....one of the top QBs of the 2011 class....

Brett Hundley as UCLA's starting quarterback is a decision that may be in the near future.

Hundley, who was a redshirt as a freshman in 2011, took a big step toward winning the job Saturday. He ran the first team almost exclusively, getting a large chunk of reps as UCLA coaches wanted to get a look at his decision-making abilities.

Mazzone and Coach Jim Mora have kept their poker faces when asked about a decision at quarterback. But the momentum is obviously with Hundley at this point.

He has strung together three consecutive quality practices, where he has impressed coaches with leadership skills as well as with the way he has handled the offense.

Asked if he had a quarterback in mind, Mora said, "Not one I'm willing to talk about. We will announce it at the appropriate time, when it becomes apparent, when we have a chance to sit down as a staff and talk about which way want to go."

Much, much more here:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-0429-ucla-football-20120429,0,3960813.story

Last edited:

This kid is dynamite (a certain Husker target from 2012.....Devin Fuller.....I suspect, as many of us knew, will not play QB at UCLA because of Hundley.... though that is what he was promised) and is going to be a real good one....glad the Huskers are facing him early before he gets going....one of the top QBs of the 2011 class....

Much, much more here:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-0429-ucla-football-20120429,0,3960813.story

Looks to be good news for us...get to tee off on a redshirt freshman QB in only his third start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back