• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UCLA NEXT COACH - Tony White? - NOPE! It's Deshaun Foster.

Having gone to the season opener last year in Minnesota, I have to say it's one of the more lackluster environments I've ever been in. I am still somewhat in shock we lost that game but pretty mediocre game day experience either way.
I was at that game too and it was a farce that either team started the season with a conference game. Never should happen. Neither team was ready to play but tv doesn't care. It is another subtle way college football has deteriorated for the sake of money.

I was at that game too and it was a farce that either team started the season with a conference game. Never should happen. Neither team was ready to play but tv doesn't care. It is another subtle way college football has deteriorated for the sake of money.
Rules changes is part cause of this. Not letting the TV monies off the hook, but practice times and physical times cut hurts the game too

Some local talking heads here in LA were saying that UCLA has less than 1 million per yr to spend on NIL,

I know big name programs… Ohio St, Alab, are in the 10-11 million range, and they fund the whole athletic dept

NIL can either boost or kill a program goin fwd. Chip Kelly wasnt willing to play that game anymore

Some local talking heads here in LA were saying that UCLA has less than 1 million per yr to spend on NIL,

I know big name programs… Ohio St, Alab, are in the 10-11 million range, and they fund the whole athletic dept

NIL can either boost or kill a program goin fwd. Chip Kelly wasnt willing to play that game anymore
Now everyone sees why the PAC imploded. USC is the only school, and Oregon is a one off with a huge benefactor.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back