• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UCF vs Auburn

Big motivation edge to UCF. Auburn will be returning to the same stadium where they lost the CCG to play an essentially meaningless game.

Big motivation edge to UCF. Auburn will be returning to the same stadium where they lost the CCG to play an essentially meaningless game.
I can pretty much guarantee it's not meaningless to the kids that will be playing, especially the seniors. It would be awesome to see UCF whip Auburn and finish 14 - 0 and perhaps a Top 5 finish, especially if Frost does coach the game. What a feather for his cap if that is so.

edit: 13 - 0 would be the final record if they beat Auburn.

Last edited:
If and it is a big if...if Auburn comes with their “A” game this is HUGE test for UCF.

I can pretty much guarantee it's not meaningless to the kids that will be playing, especially the seniors. It would be awesome to see UCF whip Auburn and finish 14 - 0 and perhaps a Top 5 finish, especially if Frost does coach the game. What a feather for his cap if that is so.
Don't kid yourself. Going from "IN" the playoffs to an exhibition game is a big let down....you see it every single year.

Don't kid yourself. Going from "IN" the playoffs to an exhibition game is a big let down....you see it every single year.
Not kidding myself. Not trying to say that there wont be a let down, especially for Auburn, but I know if I was a senior, I'd do everything I could to win that game.

Would make them 13-0 if it happened

Would make them 13-0 if it happened
AH. My bad. I got finger happy on the keyboard there.... Still, an umblemished record for him would be excellent. However too, if he doesn't coach that bowl game, he still owns that 12 - 0 record and can expand on that in Lincoln by going 14 - 0 in the near future. :thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back