• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UCF v Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Why the hate for UCF??
WOW! Why the love for UCF? What, because Frost was their HC and took them to their lofty heights? That's hilarious. Screw UCF.

PS: And by the way, Orlando is a major crap hole. Drive around that place sometime and take Disney out of the equation and it's a truly craptastic part of Florida.

Last edited:

Hard to say, they are well coached, and they damn sure play their butts off. I don't know how well they'd hold up against the B1G's defenses over the course of the year. I think I can honestly say though, that they wouldn't be a cellar dweller.
College football needs some Cinderella’s right now. It’s so top heavy. Feel bad for UCF. I think they’d smoke us right now. 1 point last minute loss to Pitt away doesn’t ruin their season.

WOW! Why the love for UCF? What, because Frost was their HC and took them to their lofty heights? That's hilarious. Screw UCF.

PS: And by the way, Orlando is a major crap hole. Drive around that place sometime and take Disney out of the equation and it's a truly craptastic part of Florida.
I like college football as a whole and I think they’ve been great for the landscape. Would like to see more teams like them.

College football needs some Cinderella’s right now. It’s so top heavy. Feel bad for UCF. I think they’d smoke us right now. 1 point last minute loss to Pitt away doesn’t ruin their season.
It kind of does actually. The AAC isn't a well respected conference, it's not on par with any P5, no matter how far down a P5 may be. The talk will be, if UCF played in a P5 such as the SEC or B1G, week in and week out, they'd have at least 4 conference losses, year in and year out. UCF is out of the big picture this year, as of today, you can bank on it.

Where do you live? I live in Orlando. I would love to know you’re vast references. We have it all here. Right now I’m dining in a Michelin star restaurant. My daughter is at universal horror nights. My son is downtown at the new soccer stadium.
What are you doing?

Where do you live? I live in Orlando. I would love to know you’re vast references. We have it all here. Right now I’m dining in a Michelin star restaurant. My daughter is at universal horror nights. My son is downtown at the new soccer stadium.
What are you doing?
Gee, you're dining in a tire factory. I'm from Florida, and Orlando can go stuff it self. Soccer sucks, so there is that too. I'm in a pretty good place actually, I'll just leave this exchange at that. Have a great night sir.

We also have amazing beaches 39 mins away. One of the worlds leading aeronautical industries, the worlds largest VA hospital. An entire medical city. The country’s leading children’s hospital nemours. And take away Disney? Man, have you even seen the vast Disney options here? Amazing. My property value would give you heart palpitations if I told you. We have everything world class. Just saw Hamilton in our state of the art Dr Phillips center for performing arts. I could go on and on. We travel quite a bit. Orlando is better than most places we go. Can’t wait to here about your neck of the woods.

Gee, you're dining in a tire factory. I'm from Florida, and Orlando can go stuff it self. Soccer sucks, so there is that too. I'm in a pretty good place actually, I'll just leave this exchange at that. Have a great night sir.
You’re a complete jerk. Can’t even say where you live. Wow. Hit and run. D bag!

I have a life you’d envy. Now I see you pathetic individual. Went golfing today at one of our PGA tour courses. What kind of person craps on someone’s city. A clueless uninspired and unaccomplished loser.

I have a life you’d envy. Now I see you pathetic individual. Went golfing today at one of our PGA tour courses. What kind of person craps on someone’s city. A clueless uninspired and unaccomplished loser.

Last edited:

He is from south Florida...you know NJ South.

I'll tell you why I am glad they lost. They (the fans, not the players) were all laughing at Scott Frost last year and talking about how Heupel was a better coach than Frost and glad that he went to Nebraska. Screw that school. Sorry.
A very small minority of idiot fans. I interact with UCF fans every day and the overwhelming majority have nothing but respect and are grateful to Scott for putting them on the map. Will be interesting to see how Huepel does when Scott's recruits are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back